Articles on this Page
- 11/30/12--04:45: _Mortgage Rates Rema...
- 12/02/12--06:26: _Austin Ranks Number...
- 12/09/12--07:16: _Visiting the State ...
- 12/13/12--12:55: _Holiday Events in A...
- 12/23/12--06:41: _Buying or Selling A...
- 01/03/13--08:15: _How to Sell a House...
- 01/10/13--17:55: _5 Myths About Buyin...
- 01/19/13--06:33: _Mortgage Rates Drop...
- 01/22/13--19:18: _Homeowner’s Guide t...
- 02/07/13--18:27: _Austin Home Buying
- 02/16/13--05:58: _Housing Market Cont...
- 02/20/13--19:57: _January 2013 Austin...
- 03/01/13--18:03: _SXSW 2013 Survival ...
- 03/07/13--15:32: _Mortgage Rates Cont...
- 03/22/13--18:32: _February 2013 Austi...
- 03/29/13--18:26: _Mortgage Rates Rema...
- 04/05/13--19:57: _Things to Do in Aus...
- 04/09/13--17:17: _How to Buy a Short ...
- 04/14/13--07:05: _Tips for Home Buyin...
- 04/20/13--09:55: _Austin-Area Homes S...
- 11/30/12--04:45: Mortgage Rates Remain Low After Holiday
- 12/02/12--06:26: Austin Ranks Number 5 for Cities with Youngest Housing Communities
- 12/09/12--07:16: Visiting the State Capitol in Austin
- 12/13/12--12:55: Holiday Events in Austin 2012
- 12/23/12--06:41: Buying or Selling Austin Real Estate
- 01/03/13--08:15: How to Sell a House for the Most Money
- 01/10/13--17:55: 5 Myths About Buying a Home
- 01/19/13--06:33: Mortgage Rates Dropped this Week
- 01/22/13--19:18: Homeowner’s Guide to Tax Breaks
- 02/07/13--18:27: Austin Home Buying
- 02/16/13--05:58: Housing Market Continues to Advance While Mortgages Remain Stable
- 02/20/13--19:57: January 2013 Austin Real Estate Market Statistics
- 03/01/13--18:03: SXSW 2013 Survival Guide
- 03/07/13--15:32: Mortgage Rates Continue To Remain Stable
- 03/22/13--18:32: February 2013 Austin Real Estate Market
- 03/29/13--18:26: Mortgage Rates Remain Low
- 04/05/13--19:57: Things to Do in Austin in April
- 04/09/13--17:17: How to Buy a Short Sale Property
- 04/14/13--07:05: Tips for Home Buying and Selling
- 04/20/13--09:55: Austin-Area Homes Sales are Up Again
Mortgage Rates Remain Low After Holiday Mortgage rates remain low after the Thanksgiving holiday according to Bankrate.com’s national survey of large lenders. The benchmark 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to 3.52 percent from 3.53 percent. One year ago, the mortgage index stood at 4.25 percent; four weeks ago, it was 3.57 percent. The benchmark 15-year [...]
Ranks Number 5 for Cities with Youngest Housing Communities According to a recent U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey, Austin ranks number 5 in the nation for cities with the youngest housing inventory. Nearly a third of the 720,000+ residential houses, apartments and condominiums in the area have been built since 2000. That translates to [...]
Visiting the State Capitol in Austin Whether you live in Austin or are just visiting, everyone should try to visit the State Capitol Building. We love the Texas State Capitol in the Lone Star State and once you visit the building and grounds, you will see why. Located on 11th Street between Lavaca and San [...]
Holiday Events in Austin 2012 ‘Tis the Season to enjoy some Austin Holiday favorites! Ballet Austin – The Nutcracker This December, revel in pure fantasy and tradition as Ballet Austin commemorates the Golden Anniversary production of Austin’s holiday tradition. As the longest-running production of The Nutcracker in the state of Texas, Austin’s holiday tradition delights and enthralls [...]
Buying or Selling Austin Real Estate 512-587-3732 - http://www.TexasCapitalProperties.com - Austin Real Estate Agents – Buying or Selling Austin Real Estate If you are considering making a move to Austin or the surrounding areas, you will probably start your home search online. According to recent studies of home buyer and home seller profiles, almost 90% of home buyers begin [...]
How to Sell a House for the Most Money When selling your home, you have one goal – to make the most money you can in the least amount of time. The first 30 days on the market is the most important and there are some tips that will help you sell a house for [...]
5 Myths About Buying a Home There are many real estate myths about buying a home. Whether you are a first time home buyer or seasoned investor, it’s important to distinguish between fact and myth. Knowing the difference between the two can save you thousands and peace of mind. Here are 5 myths about the [...]
Mortgage Rates Dropped this Week Mortgage rates dropped this week according to Bankrate.com’s national survey of large lenders. 30 year fixed rate mortgage – 3 month trend The benchmark 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to 3.6 percent from 3.67 percent, One year ago, the mortgage index stood at 4.18 percent; four weeks ago, it was 3.62 [...]
Homeowner’s Guide to Tax Breaks If you own your own home, it can pay off at tax time! For 2012, see if you can take advantage of these home ownership-related tax deductions, credits, and strategies to lower your tax bill with our homeowner’s guide to tax breaks! One of the most popular deductions itemizing home [...]
Austin Home Buying So you were on the fence for buying a home last year but are now ready to find one. 2013 will be your year to find the perfect home and still take advantage of these historically low mortgage interest rates. Although home prices are expected to rise a modest 1% this year, [...]
Housing Market Continues to Advance While Mortgages Remain Stable Home prices increased for the tenth straight month in December which is up from the month before, according to CoreLogic, the data analysis firm. This includes distressed sales and shows that prices nationwise rose on a year over year basis by 8.3%. That’s the biggest increase [...]
January 2013 Austin Real Estate Market Statistics AUSTIN, Texas – February 20, 2013 – According to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) report released today by the Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR), the volume of Austin-area home sales continues to rise as January became the 20th straight month of sales volume increases—the most home sales in January since [...]
SXSW 2013 Survival Guide It’s almost time for South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences & Festivals in downtown Austin, Texas. SXSW 2013 will be held from March 8 through 17 this year and is expected to draw thousands to the capital city for 10 days of concerts, movie premieres, panel discussions, trade shows, networking events and [...]
Mortgage Rates Continue To Remain Stable Mortgage rates continued to remain stable this week, even as the stock market rallied on signs of a strengthening economy in the United States. . The benchmark 30-year fixed-rate mortgage remained at 3.73 percent, according to Bankrate.com’s national survey of large lenders. The mortgages in this week’s survey had [...]
February 2013 Austin Real Estate Market According to the latest reports from the Austin Board of REALTORS® released on March 20, 2013, Austin-area home sales continued to gain steam in February. The volume of home sales in Austin outpaced last year significantly and the price for Austin-area homes continued to rise. According to the report, 1,626 single-family [...]
Mortgage Rates Remain Low Mortgage rates remain low this week among the eurozone crisis. That translates to good news for home buyers who are trying to beat rising home prices across the country. 30 year fixed rate mortgage – 3 month trend The benchmark 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to 3.75 percent from 3.78 percent, according [...]
Things to Do in Austin in April 2013 Saturday, April 6, 2013 – Texas VegFest Austin’s first vegan festival featuring great food, craft beer, speakers, cooking demos, kids’ activities, sampling, and live music, returns for its second year. The festival is back this year on April 6 from 11 AM to 6 PM at the [...]
How to Buy a Short Sale Property If you are thinking about making an offer on a SHORT SALE, here is what you need to know. A short sale occurs when a homeowner sells a property for less than what he or she owes to the lender, and does not have the funds to make up the difference [...]
Tips for Home Buying and Selling Our experienced real estate team of agents have helped countless buyers and sellers throughout the Austin area and want to share their knowledge and tips of what works for home buying and selling with you. Home Buyers Should be Prepared to Modify Their Lists – Right now, many home [...]
Austin-Area Home Sales are Up Again The Austin Board of REALTORS® released real estate statistics for March 2013 this week and according to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) statistics, the volume of Austin-area home sales continued to rise in March. That’s the 22nd straight month of sales volume increase and the most home sales in March since [...]